Sunday, January 20, 2013

Mardi Gras Card
        Made this card for a friend as sort of a Thank You. We go too this Mardi Gras Ball  every year with them and these friends always have little gifts for everyone that sits at there at their table. I am putting a gift card to one of their restuarants they like to go to inside. Shhh , it is a surprise!!




5 1/2 X 8 1/2





 Materials;

Cardstock:  Michaels
Pattern Paper: I think it is some kind of handmade paper 
I bought at a local scrapbook store that unfortunately is 
not around anymore
Purple Glitter Paper(Michaels)
Mask: I cut the mask out that was on one of those Mardi Gras  handmade papers
and I embellished it with Stickles(purple, green, gold, and yellow )and with
rhinestones(Michaels). feathers(Michaels)
Ink: ColorBox Chalk (Wisteria)
foam tape
Purple rhinestone strip: I bought this at a scrapbook event that one of the vendors had
They sold strips by the foot. I just cut two rows from that strip.
Banner cut from the Artiste Cartridge


Challenge I am entering this into:
"A Banner Year" Cricut Cardz Challenge #123 at
http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/

Would love to hear your comments and for you to become a follower of my blog
Thanks for stopping by


                                  

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to see more Mardi Gras cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! The mask you created is stunning! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Cricut Cardz Challenge this week. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete