Wednesday, May 22, 2013

With Sympathy



4 1/4 X 5 1/2

Materials:

Cardstock and pattern paper- From my stash
Ribbon: Michaels
Martha Stewart punch
Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink
cuttlebug folder 
brads: From my secret pal at one of the scrapbook events I went to
Image: printed from computer

Challenge entered:
Use Buttons or Brads at
 http://paperplaytime.blogspot.com/2013/05/ch-10-buttons-or-brads.html
MoJo Monday 294 at:
 http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com/

Would love to hear your comments
 Thanks for visiting my blog

3 comments:

  1. Marilyn this is a gorgeous card. I love the praying hands, just perfect! I also want to say thank you for joining my blog and stopping on by! I hope you join our Funday Friday challenges~ I am now a follower to your blog as well. Can you add an email subscription to your sidebar? I'd love to be able to follow you via email so that I do not miss any of your posts. =)
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    Jo's Scrap Shack

    ReplyDelete