Sunday, April 27, 2014

Thank You Fantabulous Cricut

         I just would like to thank Heather and Design team with FCCB for inviting me to be a guest designer. It has been a great honor to be part of their team. Please check out FCCB and read the closing post . This is the card I made for the closing.

If you want to check out my great week at FCCB:
April 20, 2014- Spotlight Sunday
April 21, 2014- Fantabulous Cricut Guest Design Team
April 27, 2017- Fantabulous Cricut Thank You

Please visit Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog and join in their fun challenges

11 comments:

  1. Super cute. My son and hubby were Boy Scouts, so I know they would like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun creation with a lovely outdoor theme.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Marilyn this is just adorable.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little fella is obviously enjoying his camping trip. Love all the cute details you have on this card. What a wonderful card for a camper, RV-er or just an adventurous little boy. Great card, Marilyn. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great scene you've created, Marilyn! It brings back sweet memories of DS as a Scout!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Georgiana, Desire, Diane, Mary and Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your scene card.
    It is just so cute :)
    I can't wait until the weather is nice enough to enjoy a fire at our cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so cute! Great job as guest designer:)

    Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on guest designer Marilyn! I love this card and the cute scene! Reminds me of when we go camping. lol Love camping! Hugs

    ReplyDelete