Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My Scrapbooking Weekend
    Can I say that I had a blast this past weekend with my scrapping peeps. Four day weekend at the Hilton Airport Hotel in Kenner, Louisiana. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.The first couple of pics we bought matching shirts. The last picture we had bought matching PJ's to wear Saturday night. The one with the green shirt on did not sign up for the weekend but she surprised us and came Friday to take some of the classes they were offering and ended up spending a couple of nights with us. The Theme was Cropping With the Stars (we are holding little Oscars)




Oh did I say that we had a blast. It was one crazy weekend

Thanks for stopping by
Have a great day

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time…love the matching PJ's and headbands :)
    Perfect photos for a great layout!!

    ReplyDelete