Friday, March 15, 2019

St Patrick's Day Card






Supplies:
Cardbase -Georgia Pacific-Walmart
Green Mat- Recollection
Pattern Paper- DCWV The Year Round Stack
Shamrock- Miss Kate Cuttable- I did not use all of the pieces
Cut shamrock with my silhouette Portrait
Stickles

Challenges Entered:
Miss Kate Cuttable- Shamrock or Clover
Action Wobble Ch- St Patty's
DL Art - March Linky
Die Cuttin' Divas- #411 Use Green and/or Gold
Always Fun Challenge- #101 Shades of Green
CardzTV- #85 Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack- #273 Anything Goes


Thanks for visiting and leaving comments
Have a great day
Marilyn❤

20 comments:

  1. Oh Marilyn, your card is Adorable, great job and thanks for entering the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this card is nothing but fun Marilyn!!! Love the background paper you used and gotta love that shamrock with his cute face. To make it even better, you put him on an action wobble-how fun are they?!!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda. Had those action wobble a long time ago and forgot I had them

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is so fun!! It totally makes me smile!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marilyn! I'm back from Vacation! Thought I'd pop in to see what I've missed! Your card is so stinkin' CUTE! Love the Wobble element on the Shamrock! Makes it more fun to play with! hahaha Have a great weekend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness this is so sweet! I always forget to use my wobbles!! Hope you have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tina! I too had forgotten I had them

      Delete
  6. Super cute. Love the action wobble! Thank you for joining our “Green/Gold” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marilyn...What a great card! Thank you for joining in on the Miss Kate Cuttalbes and Action Wobbles challenge. We love to see the amazing projects!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great wobbly card. My grandson would love this one!

    ReplyDelete