Thursday, April 4, 2019

BEE Birthday Card
        Made this for my daughter-in-law's birthday. I watched a video by mixed up craft on you tube to make this card,




Supplies:
Cardstock- Recollections
Pattern Paper- Scrap pile
Paper Flowers- From my stash
Bee- Silhouette Store(but I cut off the honeycomb part)
swirly vines- Silhouette Store
Honeycomb- Embossing folder and cut it in a shape
Tiny bees- Close to my Heart(got this years ago)
Sentiment- My Creative Time stamp set
Brads

Challenges Entered!
Crazyhazelnut't Pattern Paper- April 2019 Challenge
Crafting fro the Heart- Challenge #240
Crafting By Designs- April Anything Goes

CardzTv- #86 Anything Goes
Allsorts- Week 513 Use Yellow
Jo's Scrap Shack- Anything Goes #275
Elleibelle's Crafty Wednesday- April Ch. Wings, Tails or Spring Blossoms
DL Art- April Linky


Thanks for visiting and leaving comments
It makes my day!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤



29 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful and cheerful creation, Marilyn. Love the design!
    Thank you so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge and my Crafty Wednesday challenge! Hope you play along again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. Get it Honey? I love bees we need them to survive and your card is gorgeous I love the flower and your bee is fab
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes APRIL 2019 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day, my friend
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow -this is stunning, so much work has gone into this fab creation. Thanks for joining in with my use yellow challenge at allsorts.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! This is so amazing!! I love the pop-up design and the gorgeous flowers!! What a stunning card this is!! Your DIL will adore it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it - that pop out section in the middle is so clever.

    Thanks for sharing your card with us at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGOSH Marilyn! That is simply GORGEOUS! The pop up design is so neat and all the lovely flowers are a wonderful touch! Your DIL is going to love this card! So Beautiful!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really delightful Spring creation and a super design as well, thanks so much for joining in our 'Use Yellow' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at If you give a Crafter a Cookie, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Marilyn, a super card for your daughter in laws birthday, sure to bee appreciated... (sorry I had to) Thank you for joining us at Crafting By Designs, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely work, thanks for sharing with crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is AMAZING! Love all the fabulous details! Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful card.I love the yellow flowers. Thank you for joining us at If you give crafter a cookie. DT Alka Acharya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I think I just deleted my comment by mistake! lol So here I go again! Such a cute bee card Marilyn! I'm sure your DIL loved it too. It is those flowers that really grabbed my eye! Hugs, Brenda

      Delete
  13. What a great card to display some of the trillion flowers I have on hand!
    I bought so many of the paper small and various other sized flowers and it would be nice to use them for something other than decoration in pretty glass jars in my room!

    Great card and so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete