Saturday, October 12, 2019

Bridal Shower card
      Sorry I have been MIA since April.  In May my younger sister passed away and I just wasn't in the mood to do too much crafting. The only thing I did was make a few cards for family birthdays. Then when school was out for the summer, I was doing a lot of babysitting for my grandkids.  I did try to visit and comment on blogs that I follow to not lose contact with everyone.  Now onto my card.



Supplies:

 Cardstock- Recollections

Pattern Paper--Colorbox-Flea Market 8 X 8 (Had for a long time)
Flower- In my stash
Bling in my stash
Leaves- Silhouette store(made using vellum and colored with markers)

Challenges entered:
Sketch N Scrap- Card sketch #155
DL Art- Oct Linky
Cardz Tv- #100 Anything Goes


Would Love to hear your comments
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

16 comments:

  1. So sorry about your sister's passing.
    Your card is stunning, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous use of the sketch! I love these rich colors and patterns, and your addition of the bling is a beautiful touch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful Marilyn! I love the elegance of it. I'm so sorry for your loss! I understand how hard it is to get back into crafting after losing someone you love. My BIL past away over the summer as well and I adored him and I've been struggling as well. Some days I just stare at my computer and nothing more... :(
    Sending hugs and prayers your way!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the flower and bling! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry for your loss. Your card is beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so pretty Marilyn. I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my brother in 2016 and I didn't feel like crafting either. So I know your pain. Now while I craft I have the last picture of him and I on the wall in front of me and other things sitting around that he gave me. Glad to see you crafting again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Cindy. Just trying to get back to posting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry for your loss. Your card is just gorgeous! We are glad you are back to being creative. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry for your loss. Lovely card and a great take on the sketch :) Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap :)
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete