Wednesday, October 21, 2020

 Witch Way to the Candy

     It's been a while since I posted anything. I have been visiting  everyone's blogs and trying to comment on them.  Also I have been making cards and other projects, but have not been able to post them. Trying to get into the swing of things again.   Now I see blogger changed its format.  Oh well, that's life!



Supplies:
Black cardbase- Recollections
Orange mats- Recollections
Pattern Paper- Had to long, not sure where I got it
Stickles
Witch- Bugaboo 
Sentiment- Cardztv stamps
Spider washi tape

Challenges entered:
Catch the Bug Challenge Blog- Stella says Sketch sss 817
CardzTV- Anything Goes Ch #125
Ellibelle' Corner- October Challenge
DL Art- October Linky

Would love to hear your comments
Have a great day!
Marilyn💖


14 comments:

  1. Same for me Marilyn, I'm always behind on commenting so you are doing better than me! lol Yes, blogger changed things and it seems to be working much better now. Love your cute card! Bugaboo always has the cutest digi's and I always love this lady. She is so funny and cute! Love your choice of papers. Many are going to be asking which way to the candy this year! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you sharing again, Marilyn and this is such a fun card! The sentiment is so perfect!!
    Thanks so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month where it's all about Autumn or Anything Goes!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marilyn love your Halloween card, too cute, thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog and stopping by, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marilyn! It's been awhile for me too.. and I was surprised by the changes on blogger... almost couldn't navigate it... Geesh... That's what happens when you leave for a bit I guess! LOL I'm happy to see you post... I managed to do it again too... still struggling with the remodel but seeing a light at the end of that long tunnel! :) Your card is ADORABLE! I love that witch image... super cute! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is fantastic! I agree with the sentiment, I want candy! LOL. Like you, I have been having a very hard time getting into posting. I have gotten used to the new blogger, who knows why they changed it?

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to see you creating again. Great card.I love the Images on Bugaboo. I was concerned about blogger changing. But I like it better. Hope you continue posting and thanks for the nice comment on my blog. Have a wonderful day!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Bugaboo stamp company have some cute ones images. Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete