Friday, December 11, 2020

 Christmas Card

      It's been a while since I posted, but I have been crafting some but haven't had a chance to post anything. I have been trying to visit everyone's blogs and leaving comments.  Since I put in this new virus protection on my new PC some of the blogs I always follow it won't let me get in. Says it is Dangerous Web page blocked.  Anyway here is my latest card I made



Supplies:
 Cardstock- Recollections
Buffalo Check Patter Paper- Silhouette store
Tag Die cut- Silhouette store
Crinkle ribbon- In my stash
Poinsettias and Holly - My sister cut these for me with her Diamond Press
Gold Stickles

Challenges Entered:
DL Art- December Linky
Crafting Happiness Challenge-#74 Mostly Red
Cardz TV- #129 Anything Goes

Would love to hear your comments
Have a great day!
Marilyn💖

       

14 comments:

  1. A beautiful card!! love it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way the poinsettia pops against the buffalo check! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marilyn, so pretty, I'm a big fan of the Buffalo check, perfect pattern for Beccy's Santa image. Your Sister did a fantastic job on the poinsettia's die cut, wish I had that die cut now, very pretty, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your festive card and tag. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing your art at Crafting Happiness Challenges. You can link up to 5 projects every challenge!
    :) Janis, Owner @ Crafting Happiness Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card using such gorgeous elements! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see a post from you. Love your card. The poinsettia is so pretty! Merry Christmas to you!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you tilted the Santa because it makes it stand out from the background paper. (I can't think of what they call that check like design.)
    Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks. It is called Buffalo check

    ReplyDelete