Friday, April 16, 2021

 Birthday card

    Made this for my daughter-in-law. You ask why is there a pig on this card? Well let me tell you. She loves pig and guess what? They have a pig name Worf. Yes you heard me they have a pig plus five cats. So her daughter (my granddaughter) said to add a pig on it. Well anyway here is my card I made for her.


Supplies:
Cardstock- Recollection
Pattern paper- from my scrap bin
Birdhouse, bird, and butterflies- freebie from
Happiness in Crafting facebook group

Challenges Entered:

613 Avenue Create- Ch.#4 AG/optional twist
"In The Garden"(Create a card for spring)
DL Art- April Linky
CardzTV- AG #138
Crafting Happiness- #92 AG (Option Kites)
Ellibelle's Crafty Wednedsay-  Ch-April - Something Beginning with a B

Would love to hear your comments
and for you to become a follower
Have a great day!
Marilyn💖

24 comments:

  1. Great card love the pig so cute ! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
    https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Marilyn, I love the animals and butterflies, so pretty and one of those cards that just makes you happy looking at it, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lori. I guess we all need a little happy in our lives right now.

      Delete
  3. Cute card...and you know we have to do what our grandchildren ask of us, teehee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card love the design and little pig-my daughter would be so jealous she has always wanted a pig lol.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create and hope you will join us again
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the piggy on your card, she is going to love it.Have a great week!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marilyn! Love that card with the cute piggy. The thing about this card is your granddaughter will always remember you putting a pig on this card-I bet it tickled her! Super fun! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pig! Super cute!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute is this card Marilyn! I love that your DIL has a pig, I love pigs, they are so fun and cute. Is it an outside pig or inside pig? Great job on her card. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very beautiful, Marilyn. Love the design and the little pig is so cute!!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my April Crafty Wednesday challenge. A new theme starts tomorrow, would love for you to stop by and check it out then!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card!! Love the adorable little piggy!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete