Wednesday, August 25, 2021

 UNDATE!

  Just an update on me and husband with Covid.  I am feeling a whole lot better now not contagious anymore! I decided that I needed to get up and start moving around and eating more to beat this virus.  I am not on oxygen right now and to me that is a good feeling and hopefully I will stay that way .  Hubby is still having a little rough time but seems to slowly get better.   Trying to get back to reading some blogs again  since I am feeling better.  I may not get to everyone buy bare with me for a little  while longer

Have a great day!

Marilyn ❤️

6 comments:

  1. Marilyn ...prayers for you and your husband, feel better, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are off the oxygen Marilyn and feeling better. I pray your hubby does too soon! No worries about visiting and such, your health comes first and you just worry about that. Do what you can, when you can and as you feel up to it. Big hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for you & your hubby. Get lots of rest.

    ReplyDelete