Saturday, February 26, 2022

 Happy Happy Birthday

      This is an arrow fold card. I saw Mary of CardzTV do this on her blog. I put my own spin on it and made this card for a friend



Supplies:
Cardstock
Designer paper- from my stash
Paper flowers- Recollections
Crinkle ribbon (Not sure where I got this one

Challenges Entered:
Tic Tac Toe- TTTC150
(Middle Row down-Designer Paper,Spring flowers,Ribbon/twine)
DL Art- Thankful Thursday Ch #294 Birthday
Crafting Happiness Challenges- #120 Anything Goes Always

Would love to hear your comments
Have a great day
Marilyn💖

11 comments:

  1. Well done making this pretty arrow fold card and putting your own spin on it, Marilyn! Great way to showcase and use your paper flowers and ribbon, too! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card style, so pretty, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is gorgeous! I'm going to have to learn how to make this!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Mary, used to design for her using her stamps. Love how your arrow card came out Marilyn and I bet your friend loved it too!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really unique I love the fold Marilyn
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #294 “Birthday” Linky challenge.
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card Marilyn - I bet your friend was thrilled to receive it! I love the combination of papers and your bold flowers. Thank you for playing with my board at the Tic Tac Toe challenge this week! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute fun fold - love the floral embellishment and you can't go wrong with gingham! Thanks for sharing over at TicTacToe Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete