Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Card in a Box
     I got this idea from watching a few videos on you tube. Don't know the names of the ones I watched because I watched them a while back. This is my first attempt of making one of these.










Materials:
Cardstock from my stash
Pattern Paper; Not sure where I got it. Been having for a few years
Flowers: Raw chipboard die cuts(I think from Hobby Lobby)
Colored flowers with Bic MarkIts
Butterfly Die cuts(Hobby Lobby)
Tiny Blue butterflies: Martha Stewart punch
Ink
Happy Birthday stamp(Michaels)

Challenges Entered:

Little Scrap Pieces - Fun Friday Linky Party
DL. Art - Thankful Thursday Jan. Linky Party "Anything Goes"

Would love to hear your comments
Thanks for stopping by

9 comments:

  1. oh wow amazing and so beautiful. great job. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...this is really unique! I've never seen a card like this before, but you did an awesome job and have inspired me to check it out and possibly attempt one as well. Thanks. Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhonda and Kathie. It wasn't as hard as I thought to make it . I am in the process of making another one

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so AWESOME.Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome Marilyn. Those folds impress me, cause I don't know how to do these things. You did great, and it turned out beautifully. Liking your new blog design too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun box, and very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete